Recognizing the growing and diverse needs of our youth, families, and older adults, the Lebanon Valley Family YMCA will increase membership to reach 2,615 memberships units, an increase of 15% over the next three years. In growing membership we will strive for a diversity that reflects the demographics of the community our YMCA serves.
In 2010, YMCA health and well-being programs provided over 9,800 individuals of all ages with continuous supportive relationships and environments that engaged, involved and supported health in spirit, mind and body.
Membership for ages 14 and older include:
- Access to the Hanford Fitness Center
- Access to the VA Wellness Center
- (3) one hour visits with a trained instructor to build a fitness workout
- Fitness Center trainers are available during most operating hours
A.W.A.Y. – Always Welcome at the Y
- 3 FREE visits annually if your home Y is within a 50 mile radius of the Lebanon YMCA. This includes York, Hanover, Waynesboro, Carlisle, Lancaster and Harrisburg.
- 15 FREE visits annually if your home Y is outside a 50 mile radius from the Lebanon YMCA